Belief and Mission Statements
Urey Middle School Belief Statement
- All students are capable of learning.
- All students have worth.
- All students should be challenged academically.
- All students should experience a variety of activities.
- All students deserve a safe environment where they can apply lifelong guidelines and life skills.
- All students need to be involved in school and community activities.
Urey Middle School Vision Statement
The Urey Middle School community provides an atmosphere where students are motivated to become life-long learners and responsible citizens. Students understand and apply National and Indiana State Standards at or above grade level. High expectations and the use of a variety of engaging learning activities encourage students to reach their full potential.