Out-of-District Transfer-in Information
Are you the parent/guardian of an out-of-district student and are interested in applying for the 2023-2024 school year? First complete this 2023-2024 application.
Parents/guardians of returning transfer-in students need to complete this application every year as well.
The following describes the process for pre-registering a new JGSC student. NOTE: If you're interested in Fall 2023 registration, please scroll down to "Fall 2023 Registration Directions."
To PRE-register a new incoming student, including kindergarten roundup students:
- If your new student DOES NOT HAVE an older sibling at JGSC, please complete "PART A" below, then complete "PART B."
- If your new student HAS an older sibling at JGSC, please skip to "PART B" below.
In order to provide us with basic information about your new student, you first need to create a Harmony account. Do this by going to https://harmony.jgsc.k12.in.us/familyaccess.nsf/hello.xsp and click on "Create an account here."
- Enter your first name, last name, and email address.
- Enter a username. This may be your email address if you wish.
- Enter a password.
- Type the same password again to confirm you have entered it correctly. Please remember your username and password!
- Click register.
Now that you have a Harmony account, follow the directions under "PART B" to tell us about your child.
To provide basic information about your new student, log into your Harmony account and click on "manage account".
Then scroll down to "I need to enroll a new student." Click it...
Next select your school from the "Choose a school" drop-down menu.
CAREFULLY complete all the requested information. You MUST include an email address that we may use to send you further registration information! Be sure to click "Submit" when you're finished.
THAT'S IT FOR NOW!
A few days before Fall 2023 registration opens, you will receive an email with your child's "access code." Use that code to officially add your child to your Harmony account, as described below. You will then be able to complete the fall registration documents.